"I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life.
Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have—life itself." ~ Walter Anderson
- ► 2012 (44)
- Quote by Coach Wilkerson
- The Truth
- Coach K News – Coach K Taught Him a Lesson in Pers...
- Solitude and Leadership article from the American ...
- Billy Donovan's Secret Sorrow | ThePostGame
- Multiplier Blog by one of the best in the business...
- recipe for success
- Every day should start with breakfast with Tom Las...
- Responsible for our attitude
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (117)