"Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force."~ Tom Blandi
- ► 2012 (44)
- Every successful man…
- Good article by ESPN Outside the lines on AAU prog...
- Killebrew touches them all at funeral | StarTribun...
- Cops kick cellphone blabbermouth off train - Techn...
- Post play and guard play individual workouts
- Earl Nightingale
- Our attitudes
- Cory Dodds of The Academy of Sports Leadership:
- Be a good one
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- How to help others and article on Alabama's Brock ...
- Krystkowiak's road out of Shelby, Montana | The Sa...
- From Seth Godin's blog, "What is High School for?"...
- Bill Plaske's article in todays LA Times. Thankful...
- "Change your thoughts and you change your world." ...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (117)